2013 Secondary Application
THE 2013 SECONDARY APPLICATION (FOR ENTRY YEAR 2014) IS NOW CLOSED.
The Secondary Application can be submitted as early as May 1 but no later than October 1, 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST).
- The Secondary is required for both the MD and MD/PhD programs and is in addition to the TMDSAS and/or AMCAS applications.
- The Secondary Application can be submitted before the TMDSAS or AMCAS application, provided you have registered and created a TMDSAS and/or AMCAS account and an ID number issued.
- A non-refundable $60 fee is required before the Secondary Application can be processed. Only credit cards are accepted for payment of the fee.
Important: Only one secondary application is required if you are applying to the MD and MD/PhD programs.
Secondary Application Instructions
TMDSAS ID and/or AMCAS ID
- Before submitting the Secondary Application, it is required to have been issued a TMDSAS or AMCAS ID number. This number will be your official ID for the secondary application and will link the TMDSAS or AMCAS applications with the secondary.
- The application must be filed online through the Banner Admissions Management Framework (BAMF), the Texas A&M Health Science Center's form processing software, designed to support the TAMHSC's admissions programs.
Logging into BAMF
- To register and set up a BAMF account click on the following link: BAMF LOGIN
- Click on the "Register" link and complete the information required to register as a student
- A password link will be sent to your e-mail address
- Login using your BAMF Username and Password
- Re-applicants login with your existing username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password click "Forgot Password".
- Be sure to select "COM" or "College of Medicine" and "2014" when initiating the application for the first time.
Your BAMF Homepage
- Read carefully the information displayed on your BAMF homepage
- The homepage will also display important messages, status updates, notifications and forms to complete from the Office of Admissions
Starting and Completing the Secondary Application
- In your BAMF homepage, proceed to the Outstanding Assignments table where the 2013 Secondary Application Form is located
- Click on the View button located to the right and under the Actions column and begin filling out the secondary application
- Save your progress by clicking the Save button at the bottom of the form (it is recommended that you save frequently to avoid losing information)
- Submit the completed secondary by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the form.
- Submit payment of $60 via credit card by clicking the link labeled "Click Here" located at the top of the secondary application form.