Entry Year: 2010
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate: Texas A&M University, B.S. Chemical Engineering
Research Interests: Cancer Biology, Drug Development
Abstracts and Presentations:
- Cherry, E., K. Bayless. Effects of Simvastatin and Fluvastatin on Endothelial Invasion in Three-Dimensional Collagen Matrices. AIChE Nationals Meeting. Philadelphia, PA. 2008.
- Cherry, E., S. Maxwell, and K. Bayless. A Three-Dimensional Model to Study Drug-Resistant Lymphoma Invasion. 7th Annual Texas A&M University System Pathways Student Research Symposium. Laredo, TX. 2009.
- Cherry, E., S. Maxwell, J. Sacchettini, K. Bayless. Drug Resistance and Invasion in Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Are Mediated by Akt, 14-3-3ζ, and Vimentin. American Association for Cancer Research 102nd Annual Meeting. Orlando, FA. 2011.
- Maxwell, S.A., Cherry, E.M., Bayless, K.J. Akt, 14-3-3ζ, and vimentin mediate a drug-resistant invasive phenotype in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Leuk Lymphoma. 52(5):849-864, 2011
- 2nd Place Poster, 2008 Summer Undergraduate Research Program, Texas A&M Health Science Center.
- 1st Place Undergraduate Engineering Poster, 7th Annual Texas A&M University System Pathways Student Research Symposium.
- 1st place Overall Undergraduate Research Poster, 7th Annual Texas A&M University System Pathways Student Research Symposium.