College of Medicine Administrative Updates
College of Medicine
- Most Recent Update
- January 2019: Executive Dean of Education and Academic Programs
- November 2018: Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
- October 2018: Vice Dean of Research
- October 2018: Assistant Dean of Academic Affairs
- August 2018: Dean's Strategic Update
- August 2018: 2018/2019 Academic Year
- March 2018: LCME Panning Retreat
- August 2017: Dean's Strategic Update
- July 2017: Dean's Strategic Update
January 2019: Executive Dean of Education and Academic Programs
I would like to formally introduce you to Jennifer Friedman, MD, who has joined our college as Assistant Dean of Student Affairs within the Office of Medical Education. Dr. Friedman will lead career advising efforts for our medical students, assisting them as they create their own unique paths into their medical careers. Additionally, she will serve as a faculty member in the Department of Primary Care.
Dr. Friedman has served as an OB-GYN in the Brazos Valley since 2005, and has more than 20 years of clinical experience. She graduated from the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine in 1997 and completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota in 2002. Dr. Friedman was affiliated in private practice with Women’s Professional Health Center. She is now a practicing member with Texas Aamp;M Health Community Clinic, where she will continue an office gynecology practice and work with the Texas Aamp;M Family Medicine Residency Program.
Thank you for helping me welcome Dr. Friedman and her supportive role for our medical students’ education and career goals.
Amy Waer, MD, FACS