The College of Medicine considers promoting the research, teaching and outreach of our campus communities as one of our primary missions. We work with faculty and staff on a daily basis to develop and share stories for the College's most recent accomplishments and endeavors.
- Printed pieces
- Web site content
- Dean's E-News
- Social media
- Alumni Newsletters
- Influencer marketing initiatives
- Liaison with Government and Public Affairs Office
- Story development for internal publication
- Video production & photo shoots
- Channel development for faculty/departmental use
To do these things, we strive to be in ongoing communication with departments and individuals to understand the research, education, outreach and other initiatives throughout the College of Medicine. If you are a faculty or staff member seeking assistance, please contact Katie Hancock, Internal Affairs Coordinator at email@example.com or 979-436-0815.