Resources and Support for Postdoctoral Researchers
Current and future postdocs, our office is here to support you in your career at A&M and beyond. The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs provides career and professional development opportunities, assists with career exploration and advocates for policies and resources to support postdocs at the Texas A&M Health Science Center.
We're here to help. Contact us for assistance with:
- Exploring career options
- Preparing for your career
- Training and professional development
- Navigating university policies and practices and enjoying life in our community
Don't miss out on our professional and career development initiatives, including seminars and workshops focusing on grant and manuscript writing, time management, leadership, verbal communication, etc.
Essential Professional Development Events
This year's best opportunities for professional development, networking and research promotion.
Upcoming EventsAll Upcoming Events
Texas A&M Health Science Center Postdoctoral Association
About the Postdoctoral Association
The Mission of the Postdoctoral Association (PDA) is to improve the quality of the postdoctoral experience and to facilitate the long-term success of its members. Primary goals of the PDA include the following:
- To strive for the professional enrichment and development of postdocs at the Texas A&M Health Science Center.
- To promote and provide opportunity for postdocs networking and social development.
- To clearly define and communicate the needs and concern of Postdoctoral Fellows at an institutional level
Join the National Postdoctoral Association (membership is free!) and like the Health Science Center Postdoctoral Association on Facebook