Message from the Associate Dean
Welcome to the College of Medicine Office of Research and Graduate Studies. Our mission is to support and enhance the research programs and research training activities of the college, and to facilitate achievement of nationally recognized excellence by our faculty, staff, and trainees.
Functions of this office include:
- administrative support for research activities and graduate programs
- oversight of research facilities and compliance activities in the college
- development of policies and procedures pertaining to college research and training programs
- coordination of interdepartmental and intercollegiate research and training initiatives
- providing leadership for strategic planning efforts in research and research training
- advising the Dean and the college administration on research and graduate issues
Our staff is dedicated to serving the research community of the college and looks forward to working with each of you to support your research and training needs. We encourage you to explore our web pages for details about the information, services, and resources available through our office, or contact us directly about how to better serve your needs.
Van G. Wilson, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Summer Research Programs
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
Office of Research and Graduate Studies
Medical Research & Education Building, Ste 1001
8447 HWY 47
Bryan, Texas 77807-3260
Mail Stop 135